Monday, August 29, 2011

Peaches & Cream Pie

I love everything about summer (except shorts), from warm breezy days to sweet, ripe peaches! I love the bright cheery colors, sunbathing, hot sand, driving with the windows down, barbeques, warm evenings, flip flops, hammocks, reading by the pool,  ice cream, blue skies, etc... 
The list goes on!

Remember how I said I love sweet, ripe peaches? 
You'll love this even more! Peaches & Cream Pie! 

***YUM***

I made it for the first time a few days ago. 
You start off with making your crust first & I did.
Guess what I forgot to do?
Yep... I forgot to poke holes in the pie crust before I baked it!!!
I was so mad at myself... 
One little mistake & it was ruined!
I was tired when I made it & so you know how you are all tired & something like this happens?
Yeah.. I wasn't a very happy person at that moment.
At least it looked cute, right?

Well, I bucked up & tried again, this time remembering to poke holes!

***YUMMY***
HUH?

I found the recipe out in blogland here.

Hope you try it out too! 
Definitely on our make next summer list!
xxooxxooxx
Talia



No comments:

Post a Comment