Sunday, August 21, 2011

Baby Shower Invites + Super Post



So I FINALLY finished the baby shower invitations for my sister (in-law).
 I love how they turned out!
***YAY***



sorry about my lame "white out" on the picture...
figuring out photoshop can be a pain





That's pretty much what I did all day today...


On another note... I know it's been a while since I last posted...
So this will be a SUPER POST!
Like how Super Man is Super!

For Starters:

Here's my SUPER DOG

If Rainey had a cape around her neck, this picture would AWESOME!



This is the desk I got for free...
Gonna wrap it up with some new hardware & some new legs & new paint for sure!
I've sanded down the drawers already & now I'm waiting for my hubs to
help me pull this heavy sucka out on the grass...

I got these too... aren't they awesome?
I'm going *gasp* paint them....
They are beautiful as they are now...
but they don't work with the decor I'm wanting...

I also have (but no pictures) 2 bookshelves, 2 barstools, 2 lamps & 1 stand all in the garage waiting for me to work on them.... I think I have my hands full with projects for a while...

At least you got to see one finished project, right?

I'm off to bed now... it's been a crazy week...
xxooxxooxxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment