Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sick Sunday

Life just simply seems to be crazy this week! We woke up to a family emergency this morning. Luckily everything is A-O-K there! Can you believe 2 emergencies in 1 week?
***Crazy***
After a few hours of hanging out at Grandma's house... This little girl right here realized she's sicker than a dog. I went back to bed at NOON and woke up at FOUR! Who takes a 4 hour nap? Me, I guess! I had a fever, chills, headache, queasy stomach and all else it seemed!
 I started feeling better around 7 tonight...
***YAY***

My hubby and his boyfriend worked so hard all day! Check it out!

So back in December we realized that half of the foundation in the house we live in wasn't supporting the house at all. In mid-December we had to pour cement in for a new foundation. It was quite the ordeal in the middle of winter. Well ever since then, we've had a 30 foot drop from our sliding glass door & an awful looking yard. Izak (my husband's "boyfriend"), Kris (my bro-in-law) and the hubs filled it all back in while I laid in bed!
***ANOTHER YAY***

SO... that was our Sunday!
I can hardly believe the weekend is over!
Hope ya'll aren't sick like me and had a great weekend!
xxooxxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment