Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BIRCH BOX

So I keep thinking I'm going to get around to starting one of my projects I want to do...
It never happens though...
*sniff*
**cry**
***sob***

However, today was an exciting mail day!
***YAY***
I love it when I get mail.
Well... minus the bill part, but that's universal.

I got my very first BIRCH BOX!
I was so excited when I saw the pretty pink box.
Seriously, what girl wouldn't love to get a bright pink box in the mail?
Then on top of that, it has "DELUXE BEAUTY SAMPLES"
They are high end beauty product samples.
Which is simply fabulous.


Here's a Picture of what I got:
So what you get is based on your personality profile that you fill out before you receive your first box  & it is a whopping $10.00 a month per box.
I received:
June Jacobs- Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque
Quidad- Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel
Shaveworks-The Cool Fix
Smashbox Cosmetics- Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Twistband- Hair Tie
I haven't tried any of the products that I received today except,
I have purchased the Smashbox Cosmetics- Photo Finish Foundation Primer before.
I just looked at the retail price of the travel size & it is $16.00.
So as you can see, the box pays for itself.
You aren't getting a bunch of small samples that are worth $2.00 that you are paying $10.00 for.

That was almost the most exciting part of my day, except
I got to hang out with a few of my favorite kiddos! :)


 Taylor



Taylor, Abby & Rainey


Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment