Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Favorite Time of the Year!




So if any of you know me at all, I LOVE Christmas!

It's so much fun for me.
I love decorating the Christmas tree.
I love watching Christmas movies, like Home Alone 1 & 2,
Miracle on 34th Street, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, etc...
My poor husband think I'm like a 4 year old when it comes to Christmas.
I think he's like a grumpy old man (possibly Scrooge?) when it comes to Christmas...
There's a balance in there.
 Some where.

Well.... I usually have my house decorated by now.
This year, not so much.
Not because I don't want to!
Trust me!
We've just been working non-stop on our flooring.
Pictures to come soon.

So since I cannot decorate yet...
I'm going to live vicariously through Pinterest.
Here are my favorite things...

Fireplaces:
I love this living room.
I would so decorate like this.

I love this mantle because it blends so well with the homes every day decor that it's a nice simple soft Christmas touch.

If I had a log cabin.... This would be my Christmas decoration for it. <3


I think these wreaths are kinda cool... Not your typical wreath hanging.
I love these lights with the sheer curtains over. *swoon*

If I lived in NYC, I'd decorate like this.
I love this dining room... So sweet & soft
I plan on making the burlap garland.... Maybe even the tulle... So cute!

I have already made something similar to this. Which once I decorate, I will show you! :)

I love the burlap stockings!
These would be so adorable in a beach style house with starfishes hanging with the letters!
LOVE the garland on this bed with the stars... So beautiful!

Love the garland over the mirror... Mine wouldn't say DREAM though...

Love the matching but not the same wrapping idea here!
Hilarious Ornament...

Love the candy Canes over the window with garland!
Love this home!
This is pretty much me... :)

Funny Stuff

Print this out and frame it for easy decoration!

Ha!

Reindeer Names! Love them!

This is my future absolutely adorable daughter at a Christmas party... :)

All of my pictures came from pins on my Pinterest board called Holidays.

Hopefully this weekend I will have my decorations up...
Wishful thinking?
I hope not!

1 comment: