Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Anniversary To Us!

So Ryan & I celebrated our 1st Wedding Anniversary!
Can you believe it?
I can't.
A whole year went by.
Somehow by having a wedding anniversary, I feel accomplished and old.
Yup.
Somehow...
Accomplished because we made it a year (without Ryan dying).
Old because now I have wedding anniversaries.

We celebrated by traveling up to the San Juan Island and Orcas Island.
It is incredibly gorgeous up there.
That's saying a lot from a girl who grew up living in the Columbia Gorge area.

Here are a few pictures from our trip!
Sunset on "Grandma's Cove"
English Camp Beach

Moran State Park... This is one of my favorite pictures.

This is my beautiful baby!

This is the hubs!

They had Blackberry Barbeque Sauce. Yummmmm! I also had Hush Puppies for the 1st time. So Good.

I love the beach. It's one of my favorite places. So peaceful.

This is me... Hair all crazy in the wind and all!

Again... My beautiful baby.

Grandma's Cove Again

Rainey loves sticks!

No comments:

Post a Comment