Monday, February 20, 2012

30th Birthday Invites

Last month we had Ryan's (surprise) 30th Birthday Party.

I made the invitationsfor the party. I originally found the invitations at this blog via  pinterest.

Here's how they turned out:

The balloon says:
Say it ain’t so... Ryan is gonna be the
BIG 3-0!
He said, “A party? No way!”
But I thought it over & decided to have one anyway!
Shhh! It’s a surprise!
Saturday, January 14th
6:30pm {arrive before 7pm to be in on the surprise!}
Hood River Inn
Shoreline Room
1108 East Marina Way
Hood River, OR 97031
Call Talia @ 555-555-5555 for any ?’s





They ended up being perfectly imperfect.
At least that's what I told myself.
They were much harder to make than I had expected.
I also was very limited on time since I live with the guy whose surprise party I was planning.
Makes it difficult to find time to make 80 invitations.

This is what I used to make the invitations:

1. I had the balloons orders from fastballoons.

2. I then got the card stock with matching envelopes from target.
I believe it is this product that I purchased in store.

3. I used twine that I already had.

4. Chevron Paper

5. Alphabet Stamps ($1 from wal-mart)

6. White Ink ($1 from wal-mart)

7. Scissors & Hole punch.


Step 1: I stamped out the letters that said, "Blow Up" & "Shh... Don't Tell"
Step 2: Cut out the chevron paper to a smaller scale of your card.
Step 3: Tie the balloon on with small strips of twine.
Step 4: Enjoy your masterpiece!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment